Germs are everywhere and clean hands are the key to keeping yourself and your family safe. Washing your hands with soap and water is recommended before cooking or eating, after using the restroom, and before touching your face. When soap and water aren’t available, however, you can turn to a convenient alternative like hand sanitizer.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to quickly and effectively kill germs. New hand sanitizer from LAFCO exceeds the CDC’s recommendations and features exclusive LAFCO fragrance.
Keep Clean with LAFCO’s New Hand Sanitizer
View this post on Instagram
LAFCO has always been devoted to protecting the health and safety of our customers through high-quality products crafted from natural ingredients. The newest addition to our lineup of home and body fragrances is a pair of hand sanitizers. These two formulas come in travel-friendly and countertop sizes, made with 70% plant-derived ethyl alcohol and LAFCO’s pure essential oil-based fragrance.
With a proprietary FDA OTC approved formula, LAFCO hand sanitizers deliver a natural approach to personal hygiene. Made with 70% plant-derived ethyl alcohol, aloe vera gel, and ginkgo biloba, these hand sanitizers cleanse and hydrate while leaving the skin luxuriously fragranced.
Enjoy LAFCO hand sanitizer in these fragrances:
- Champagne – Revel in the fresh scent of orange and mandarin zest interlaced with sweet raspberry and sparkling Tuscan lemon. Notes of grapefruit and ginger combine with the essence of neroli, rose, and verbena to complete this effervescent fragrance.
- Chamomile Lavender – This soothing scent combines the familiar fragrance of calming chamomile with the warmth of bergamot, melting into a heart of lavender and eucalyptus before settling into a lasting base of rosemary, patchouli, and honey flower.
Both of these authentic fragrances are available in two different sizes. Choose the 3.3-ounce bottle for travel or keep it handy in your car and purse. The larger 12.84-ounce size is ideal for home or business use. Both are made with LAFCO’s pure essential oil-based fragrance in 100% recycled packaging.
Tips for Using Hand Sanitizer
The CDC recommends using hand sanitizer in situations where soap and water are not readily available. Hand sanitizer is a convenient alternative when visiting a friend or loved one in a hospital or nursing home, and in everyday situations such as after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Though hand sanitizer is easy to use, there are a few things you should know to get the maximum benefit.
Here are some simple tips for using hand sanitizer properly:
- Use enough hand sanitizer to cover the entire surface of your hands.
- Interlock your fingers when rubbing to coat the surfaces in between.
- Rub your hands together until they feel dry (about 20 seconds).
- Do not rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it is dry.
Whether you’re looking for an on-the-go solution or something to keep handy in your home or business, LAFCO hand sanitizers fit the bill. Available in two exclusive LAFCO fragrances and two convenient sizes, these hand sanitizers cleanse and hydrate the skin. As an added bonus, LAFCO hand sanitizer is presented in recycled packaging, making the collection not only good for you but good for the earth too.